more on my CV here
An established and respected leader I specialise in providing professional support for individuals and organisations through consultancy, research, training and coaching.
I have significant expertise in senior and strategic leadership; in leading, managing and delivering an extensive range of professional development courses; in coaching and mentoring of people at all stages of their careers; and in post-doctorate level research.
Although I have worked extensively in the cultural and education sectors my skills, expertise and creativity have been valued by those in a diverse range of other sectors.
I have a particular commitment to increasing gender equality in our workplaces, and to supporting working women.
I am based in England but have led a number of high profile initiatives across the UK and internationally. All of my professional work is conducted via my company, Head-Line Communication Ltd. My preferred pronouns are she/her.
Key qualifications, fellowships and training include:
- Fellow of the RSA
- PhD, University of Warwick (funded by ESRC)
- Associate Fellow of the University of Warwick's CAPITAL centre, 2005-2010
- Coaching Skills for Leadership, Cultural Leadership Programme
- Clore Leadership Short Course
- Diploma in Women in Management (Distinction), Birkbeck College
- PGCE: Drama and English (Distinction), University of Leeds
- MA: Arts Management in Education, City University, London